I readthe Elecraft (EC) Digest regularly and find many articles interesting,
and someuseful.  The topic“K4 and Delivery Delays” has appeared recently but I
didn’t see anyone ask thequestions that are in my mind.  I placedmy order for a
K4D in December 2021 and paid the $1500 deposit.  I received an email
acknowledgment from ECsaying that my order is part of the group 3. The EC web
site indicates that all orders for K4s in group 1 and Group 2have been shipped,
and that hams who are in Group 3 have received emails.  IMHO EC should provide
more information tohams who have ordered K4s, especially those of us who have
invested theoptional $1500. I believe that the ESD for the H4D that I ordered
was lastprojected as June or July 2022.  In thisday of digital communication,
it does not seem like too much to ask that ECprovide hams who have ponied up
the $1500, receive regular (monthly) updatesthat show how many orders are in
the que ahead of theirs, and an updatedEstimated Delivery date, and final cost.
 I look forward to a thoughtful answer to myquestions. N1OVA