To: "Paul Kelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Antenna wire gauge efficiency

<snip>

One more thing I might add is that in case you had not planned on doing this, use a system of pulleys (I use marine pulleys) so that as the trees (I assume you are erecting the antenna between trees) sway, the antennas will give. If you need more info on this, contact me off list. I will be happy to send you a graphic of how I do this.