From: Barry Baines <bbai...@mac.com>
To: Paul Horenstein K2PH <p...@aol.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 8:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] SK Elecraft Station

Paul:

> On Apr 23, 2022, at 6:36 PM, Paul Horenstein K2PH via Elecraft
> <elecraft@mailman.qth.net> wrote:
>
> As president of our local radio club I am sometimes contacted by the family
> of a member who has become a silent key, to assist with the disposition of
> his equipment.
> I was recently contacted and asked to help with a complete K3 station, K3,P3,
> KPA500 & KAT500. There are also some other peripheral devices, power
> supplies, wattmeters, switches and power distribution boxes.The family has
> asked me to act as an intermediary. As such, if you would like any further
> information as to availability, price, options, condition, etc., please email
> me and I will get back to you and, if warranted, put you in touch with the
> family. Neither I nor the club are making anything on this. It's unfortunate,
> but this is the third one of these instances that we've been called upon to
> do in the past year.
> 73
> Paul K2PHPresident, Crystal Radio Club, Inc.www.crystalradio.club

It would be helpful if you at least provided city/state of where the equipment
is located.  This information might encourage other to follow up with you if
indeed the equipment is relatively close to their area.  I also know that there
are some folks who purchase estate items and resell at hamfests.  Thus, knowing
where this equipment is located might encourage further interest.

FWIW,

Barry, WD4ASW/5
Keller, TX