OK, I'll make it somewhat Elecraft related... For FD this year I will be
using a KX3 in a 1A Battery effort. To power the KX3 and most of the station
equipment, I will be using a solar-charged battery system that is a
permanent part of my home station.

Begin OT:
However, for some of the station accessories I need to provide a small 120
VAC supply. I am looking for a ~500 Watt pure sine wave inverter which is rf
quiet. I have already tried a GOWISE Power inverter because it was billed as
being rf quiet. Unfortunately, it was a terrific hash generator!
So my question: Does anyone in this group have experience with quiet
inverters? Can anyone make an experience-based recommendation?
Tnx es 73,
Jim - WS6X