I just finished the alignment using Spectrgram and all seems to be OK. The rig
will transmit on CW OK. I am getting no output on upper or lower sideband. I'm
using another receiver to listen to the K2's signal. I can hear a tone when
transmitting but no voice audio. Neither can I hear myself in the headphones
(Heil Pro-Set K2) with the 5.6K resistor between pins 1 and 6 and all 8
jumper's installed.

I run some voltage checks using the KSB2 manual and most were close to the
manuals reading except the following:

U1 Pin 16 should be 5.4 on TX and it is 3.08
U1 Pin  17 should be 5.6 on TX and it is 4.15
U1 Pin  28 should be 2.4 on TX and it is 5.44

U2 Pin  1 should be 5.6 on TX and it is 4.15

U3 Pin  5 should be 0.4 on both RX and TX and it is .26 on both

D11 on SSB should be 0 and it is .14

Any suggestions. I've probably been at this too long and am missing something
simple.

THANKS
Gary