Rob has indicated that any of the top radios are fine.  Chose the radio for the bells and whistles you want.  The difference between them is not worth worrying about.    Pick the radio that you like to operate.

W0MU

I believe the K4HD is the model that is designed to be near the top of the
chart.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood