Elecraft has said that the K4 is supposed to eventually have full remote capability from a PC or even notebook computer, which from my point of view would be one of the strong selling points of the rig. However, the last information I saw on it (I think somebody posted a reply from Elecraft here on the reflector) indicated that Elecraft had no timetable for writing the software to do so.  Maybe Wayne would have some sort of update on that.

73,
Dave   AB7E