However, one must take things with a grain of salt… my wife and I have used
Facebook Marketplace over the past two years and are very happy with it. Not
sure I’d buy something off of it without seeing / touching it, though. Prior to
our move to Idaho in 2021 we had literally a ton of “stuff” we needed to get
rid of, rather than moving it all up here. Tools, electronics, washer/dryer,
basketball hoop, household items, etc. We put it on FBM and marked it as “Local
Pickup Only”, cash or Venmo payment. We pocketed several thousand dollars prior
to packing up our moving PODS.

After getting here we needed a couple bicycles for the kids - FBM again. You
get to see it before handing over the green.

That’s my two pesos.

Jim Bennett / K7TXA
Eagle, ID