I tried to send this via Nabble but it never showed up.  I apologize for a dupe
if that happens.

My K4 is due to arrive this week so it is time to sell my K3s.

This is a 10 Watt version, factory built that I bought new.  S/N 11296.

Options include:

2.1 kHz SSB filter (in addition to 2.7 kHz stock filter)

400 Hz CW filter

KRX3A Subreceiver

Matched filters in the Subreceiver

Ideally I would like to deliver it to the new owner at the Dayton Hamvention so
that person could see the K3s is in excellent cosmetic and functional
condition.  They could give me cash at that point.

Asking $2800

73,

Joe, W8JH

K3s, KPA 500, KAT 500, KXPA 100 and KX3 happy user.