Bill Smith wrote:
>   4. Down the line: general coverage receiver: I have a Yeasu FRG-100.
> Sounds mediocre, no comparison with my K-2 as receiver.  Is it the
> Yeasu, or is the K-2 that good?

The K2 probably IS that good. My favourite quotes on this reflector:

"I don't know if anybody else [...] does this, but every time I turn my
K2 on, and use it on a DX-ped hour after hour, I sit and look at this
itty bitty radio, and am just amazed at how something so small, can be
so good! anybody else do this?" -- K7ZUM

"Yes. This is normal behavior". -- KZ1X

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer;    [EMAIL PROTECTED]