Kevin,

Windows VM on Virtual Box would be a slam dunk, but that does take up a lot of
your computer’s resources.  But, once it’s installed and windows is running,
N1MM and most all other windows apps will run FB and not know the difference.

If you are leaning toward a wine solution, you may consider using Crossover
rather than straight up wine.  Crossover is a commercial-off-the-shelf wine
package and it has a cost, but I think it has a free trial period so you can
test to see if works for you. Because it is more of a commercial endeavor so
many things are better supported.  N1MM is on the listed of supported apps in
Crossover, though full disclosure I have not actually tried it.  I do run a
number of other windows apps in it just fine.  codeweavers.com

Just an idea…

73,
Dave - N5DCH