My two Macintosh boxes have Motorola chip sets so I doubt this will run on them :)

   Kevin.  KD5ONS

On 6/12/22 17:01, Walter Underwood wrote:
The MacHamRadio blog is a good way to track releases of new ham radio software
for the Mac. I follow it via RSS in NetNewsWire.

https://www.machamradio.com <https://www.machamradio.com/>

This page lists hardware and software for the Mac.

https://www.machamradio.com/links/ <https://www.machamradio.com/links/>

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood