From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Bob McGraw
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 20:56
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [SPAM] [Elecraft] K3S - High SWR on 6 Meters

Is the ATU in BYPASS or  AUTO mode?  A dit would cause it to resolve a
match or recall a previous match.   If your 6M antenna has an SWR of
1.5:1 or less, then the ATU should be in BYPASS mode for 6M.

With WSJT-X, is the Radio Setup menu set to Fake It or SPLIT? If SPLIT,
then is VFO B on some random or frequency distant from VFO A?   I
suggest setting the WSJT-X Setup to Fake it.

73

Bob, K4TAX

--
IF ONE EXPECTS COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS,
ONE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY

Message delivered to hamsh...@n4st.com