I can attest to at least one part I received as a surprise from Elecraft. I
bought a K3S kit in 2018.  I bought a internal 2m transverter 2nd that did not
work well. I sent the whole thing in for a checkup (K3s et al) and had the 2
meter unit repaired and some modules installed including the higher resolution
TXCO. The TXCO failed and they sent me a new one in 2020. It went bad. In 2021
when things really went to crap with the supply chain they sent me an original
TXCO for free from someone’s secret stash - just from my comments here on the
reflector.

I am very hopeful they will keep the K3 line serviced for quite some time if
the rest of the world can get their act together.

When they say K-Line I think of the B-Line twins which are still operating in
my shack. Fingers crossed!

Hank
K4HYJ