The following parts are available on a first come first served basis.  No
PAYPAL.
Payment by simple check or M.O. for immediate shipment.  No International Sales.

I have one each:

KBPF3A  Gen-Cov Bandpass Board:  $289.95   Board as new.  Shipping is $9.00 to
lower 48.
If you want insurance you must request it.

KRX3A SUB-Receiver:  $795.00.   Sub-Rx as new, includes everything listed in
the manual for
installation and comes with the 2.7 kc filter.  This unit was checked then
removed
from a lightly used K3S by Elecraft service themselves.  I was charged over
$300 for the
task not counting shipping.   This ships to buyer for $15; if you want
insurance you must
request it.

KFL3A 8 pole roofing filters:  $175.00 each.
I will keep a list of filter buyers starting today.  But, first choice on these
filters is reserved
for the buyer of the sub-receiver.  What is left over can then be sold to
individuals.  If this
is not clear, feel free to email me.  Shipping for one or more is $8.95

The filters are:

13 kHZ. -  FM

2.8 kHZ  -  SSB Wide

2.1 kHZ  -  SSB Narrow