When I received my KPA-1500 back from repair, the repair was done very well but disappointingly, the reassembly had 2 loose screws; fortunately the were only on the cover and still in but needed tightening - they were barely started in the holes...

Another disappointment in the process was they seemed to have forgotten to ship the amplifier when it was repaired (there was an understandable delay due to no boxes thanks to the paper shortage, but they received the boxes, and forgot to ship my amplifier until I called again and asked what happened...

I suspect these incidents all to be excess rush causing careless errors, as before this COVID messed everything up, I never had any unhappy experience with them, and there was probably less rush.

In any case, I am very happy with my K4D and KPA1500, and would be reluctant to part with them even at twice what I paid for them...

--
73 de Dave, W5SV