Hi Bill & list -

I bought a K2 from someone on the list and it came with the KPA100, which I
tried out (works fine) but am not likely to use. If I can figure out how to
uninstall it, it will be available. I'll just need to go through the manual
and make sure I can reinstall components (if any) that might have been
removed during the install.

Has anyone on the list gone through this exercise and can tell me what's
involved?

Thanks & 73,
-Andrew NV1B
..