Hi guys,For some time now I use my K2 with the 6m and 2m Ukrainian
transverters. Very happy with the combo.Now, I know K60XV is no longer
available but I'd like to get one sh just to make my life easier with
transverters switching. I want to take advantage of the J2 connector on the
K60XV to automate switching.Is there a way to get my hands on one? (pcb+ PIC
should also do as I do have a large "junk box" and I don't need the whole 60m
functionality). Does Elecraft support with programmed PIC's?Ready for any
combination.Thanks for reading.73's de YO3IAZ, CristianK2 #6641