I built a switchbox for this a few years ago.  I found 6pdt toggle switch on Mouser (Mouser part number 229-ET610N13-Z).  I used 3 poles for the mic connection including PTT.  I didn't include a capacitor as someone else suggested.  I had been using the signalink cable, which doesn't include a cap, with no problem.  I only used two poles for the speaker connection as signalink has a monaural input.  I suppose I could have connected both speaker signal lines to the analog output but it has worked fine as it is.  I built in a plastic box(aluminum faceplate) I bought at Radioshack (which gives you some idea of how long ago I built it).

Bernie, W1AZ