Took delivery of a K4D a couple of weeks ago.   Wow…. My first SDR…and Elecraft
radio….fantastic quite radio… great sensitivity…love the band pass and IF
filter capabilities…..have KPA500 and KAT500 all integrated working so
smoothly…my only improvement request is to develop a better main RX knob… the
current knob is too matt and dry feeling… it constantly streaks with finger
marks and leaves white streaks, the recessed finger tip  hole gets all white
from use… a hard smooth surface plastic or metal weighted knob would be
great….. even as an option. Tnx for great radio!

KB1NU.    John