I've been on the internet and can find IC-7300 TX Delay, CW Rise Time settings for other amplifiers pretty easily.  There don't appear to be any for -specifically- the IC-7300 and KPA-500.  Are there "officially sanctioned" settings for that combination?  I feel it may be overkill to use 30ms when 10ms TX delay may suffice.  Is there also a suggested CW rise time from Elecraft?

The KPA-500 also has a "TR TIME" settings from 0 to 50 as well. Does that need to be set for the 7300?

I -DO- have a KAT-500 and the whole get-up is hooked as per the documentation on Elecraft's FTP site, e.g. the key line going to the tuner, then the amp.  That document says nothing regarding timing.

73 to all!

Tom N4LSJ.