There is also an 80M SSB net at 9pm ET (does not change for daylight time, due to preceding other net that occupies the frequency that does not shift for daylight time) on 3.775 MHz.  The net has been lightly attended recently, but the propagation has been great, especially for us Midwest and East Coast stations.  Regular check-ins include Steve, WM6P in GA, and Eric, WB9JNZ in IL.  GIve it try!  We usually end up rag-chewing for 30-45 minutes, because the propagation is so good.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

Quoting Brian Maynard <briankmayn...@gmail.com>:

I wanted to add one relay in today’s 20M net: K6WDE, Dave, Utah, KX3, #4599 (thanks NS7P, Phil, for the relay)

Also I had a few queries on the net days and times. All the nets meet on Sunday. The 20M net meets at 1800Z on 14.3035 MHz (Eric WB9JNZ Net Control). The 40M net meets at 1900Z on 7.280 MHz with Steve, WM6P Net Control. The CW nets are at 2300Z on 14.050 MHz and 0030Z (Monday) on 7.047 MHz.

Brian, K1NW

Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to n8...@arrl.net