Recently I sold my K3 and P3 to partially fund my new K4.  I have set of barely
used covers that are in excellent (dare I say new?) condition.  The way I ended
up arranging my equipment there was very little need to cover the various
pieces.

The covers were made by Pat Osborne, KI4RFT.  They are made very high quality
felt-backed black vinyl. Each cover is embroidered in gold with "ELECRAFT" and
the equipment model.  The four covers are for the:

* K3
* P3
* KAT500
* KPA500

I want to sell them as a set, rather than messing around with multiple
shipments.  $50.00 will get you the complete set including shipping.   Please
no PayPal.  I will accept USPS M.O., personal check, Venmo or Zelle.  Or, if
you are in the vicinity of Santa Barbara, CA you are welcome to pick them up.

73 de K6SBA

David Inger