Hello all,
Have the following for sale......
KX3 Kit, S/N 7662. From about 2015.

Includes:
KXFL3- Dual Passband Roofing Filter Kit.
KXAT3- 20W Auto Antenna Tuner Kit.
KXUSB cable.
A grounded anti static mat and wrist strap should be used to assemble this!

Was intended as a backup for an existing/assembled KX3 but never used. Box was
only opened to take pictures; which I will send on request.
Elecraft price for all is $1,809.85 but, as we know, the KX3 itself is on back
order.

Note: I don't know if things have changed with the new kits but back then
people were driving the screws in to hard while attaching the battery case and
shorting out the main board! Nylon screws would be safer.

I'll pass over my phone number, via email, for any detailed discussions if
requested.

$1,475.00 which includes shipping to CONUS only.
Shipping prices have gone thru the roof!
Postal Money, Bank Cashiers or as a very last resort........PayPal! Can discuss
PayPal.
The "QRZ.COM" e-mail address is available for communication.
As usual, no returns or refunds!
Thank you for reading! Please be safe! Ken. W2GIW