Make sure all the small coax connections to the synthesizer(s) are pushed in all the way and making good contact.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO
CWops no. 5
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/

On 04/10/2022 0:34, Don Minkoff wrote:
During the California QSO Party this past weekend as W6COW, I was using my K3 as part of a multi-multi.

10 meters was open both days and on Sunday I received a complaint about my CW tone.  I just now verified a problem only on 10M.  It sounds like two signals (two tones) and creates a buzzing sound. I might also had that I was using a 10M band pass filter.

Before I have to box it up, anyone have an idea? Never had any problems with this radio since new, way back in 2010.

Thanks,

Don, NK6A