That's great that you're selling these expensive amps, rigs and whatnot and
keeping yourselves going, but how about updates on stuff we've paid for an
not fully rec'd?

Before last Xmas I ordered a KX2 shack-in-a-box kit and rec'd it a couple
months later(no complaints- I knew there was a small backorder), but there
was no MH3 microphone included.

(nor was it indicated on the paperwork that Elecraft even knew it was
missing)

I had to complain via several channels and then subsequent emails to Wayne
told me I'd receive it at some point.

Soon it'll be 1 year since I placed my order and still no mic. (and zero
updates)

Yes, it's very small potatoes and yes, I am a big fan of Elecraft equipment
owning a multitude of your transceivers (K1, KX2, KX3 and two K3's), all in
the shack here but when I see messages about K4's and KPA1500's and not even
a single update to my private email (or publicly) about my microphone it
just is upsetting.  Like myself and others got lost in the dust but 'Hey,
spend your hard earned dollars on these big ticket items y'all"

I hope that makes sense.

Sometimes it's the little things fellas.

Respectfully

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB