I have a K3 that has got just a little bit deaf.
It´s like this, on 28 MHz it´s about 17 dB down,
on 24 MHz 13 dB, on 21 MHz 7 dB. 14 MHz and down
just about nothing.
Guess it still can be D25. I will swap it with my
second K3 and start to repair it tomorrow.

If someone has had anything similar it would be
nice to know.

73 Jim SM2EKM