Hi Hal
I like the water cooling! I debated about using water cooling on a W6PQL 2
meter amp I built several years ago, ended up with an oversize heat sink
instead.
Since the KPA1500 power supply probably can't safely be adjusted to 65 volts to
best accommodate the ART2K0, the ART1K6 is likely the better choice since it is
expecting 50 volt on the drain. An interesting experiment.

Thanks for your perspective

73, Mike, W3IP

    On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 01:13:46 AM EDT, Dynolab