OK, assuming Eric will allow this (he seems to be pretty liberal as a reflector moderator), here's several questions. Please reply *directly to me*, not on the reflector!!:

1.  Do you think of yourself as right or left-handed?

2. Do/did you have any problem with the toroid winding instructions in your Elecraft manual? (Mychael: your answer doesn't count! We know you can do this perfectly with either hand!)

3.  With which hand do you normally write?

4.  With which hand do you normally use a knife?

5. With which hand do you normally throw a ball or bat a baseball or a golf ball?

6.  Did you find a problem winding the K2 toroid inductors?

I'll collect the results and provide them on the reflector. I've had a number of rigs and some were more accommodating to us lefties than others. My K2 is at the top of the "Really cool" list so far .. a few changes would be good for the 10% of us, but then, most Elecraft customers are right handed.

Best Regards to all,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw