Just working on the ad's for both radios, however wanted to give the group first dibs. I have (2) fully loaded mid and late serial No. K3's that will be looking for new homes. I've decided to take a different direction in the shack. Both of these radios have been updated with the latest revision boards and have been tested and calibrated on my bench.
Any interested parties please email direct.

73,

Kirb,  VE6IV
k.nesb...@shaw.ca

*PS  I also have a (new) K3PR6 6m Pre-amp receiver module that I'll be looking to sell either with one of the K3's or separately.