John,

99 ohms is awfully close to the 100 ohm resistor value in the AUXbus (U1 pin
13) line, and U1 pin 13 is connected to P1 pin 8.

Look for a short between P1 pin 7 (Auxbus) and pin 8.
Make the same check with the K60XV removed from its headers.  If you find a
short with the K60XV removed from the header, check the K60XV board for the
source of the short, but if it only occurs with the K60XV plugged into its
headers, the problem is on the K2 RF Board.

73,
Don W3FPR