Please join us on 3775 kHz, 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday).

80M has been good at that time of the evening, with strong signals and little QRN from thunderstorms these days.

Your net control lives in Ann Arbor, MI. Today was mostly cloudy, and 26F, with about 1/2" of snow on the ground. We missed all the excitement on the west side of the state, and the folks in northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, and North Dakota, where the snowfall was measure in feet, not inches.

We are just about ready for the upcoming holidays.

I've also been busy moving everything from a 10+ year-old Windows 10 laptop to a new Windows 11 laptop for my Photoshop activities (photography is one of my other hobbies). Seems that Photoshop no longer will support a GPU that hasn't had a driver update in over 3 years. The NVidia 750M chipset in my old laptop had gone out of support, and there is no way to replace the GPU in that laptop. In any event, Windows 10 will go out of support soon, and none of the computers I have, have a TPM 2.0 chipset, so they couldn't be upgraded to Windows 11, either (yes, I know that there are ways to force an upgrade, but I really didn't want to get into all that mess). So, the new laptop has an i9 chipset and RTX 3060 GPU, so hopefully, I'll get another ten years of use out of it, as well.

See you on 80M this evening and 73,

-- Dave, N8SBE