We've been working hard to get the K4 & K4D backlog down and I'm now
pleased to announce that it has been reduced significantly. Whew!

We are now contacting customers that ordered in late Dec and early January
that their orders will be ready to ship in the next 10-20 business days.

Please contact sa...@elecraft.com or give us a call (831-763-4211)if you
ordered your K4 any time before the end of 2022 and have not heard from us.
We'll get your order back into the now very short queue.  It's always
possible we have an old email address for you or that our emails were
missed or sent to your spam folder when originally sent.

Thanks again for your incredible patience as we've worked through the K4
and K4D backlog.   We're working now on getting the K4HD radio and K4/K4D
to K4HD upgrade options  parts sourced and then into production and out
later this year.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
*elecraft.com <http://elecraft.com>*