Well said Jim. We are very lucky to have his expertise available to the
Elecrafter community. He graciously provides his time and knowledge to all
who ask. We owe him a great deal, and I'm glad you brought it up.

Paul N8NOV

>Over the past year of lurking and taking in all the info I could from
this newsgroup, one person has continued to stand out when it comes to
helpful advice and troubleshooting skills.

After the first sign of problems with my K2 this evening accompanied by
the panic and fear of never stroking the antenna with RF again, I
realized that I would need to contact Don Wilhelm, W3FPR.