Hi,

I posted earlier that I had accidentally gotten too much RF input into one
of the K3's at the station during a contest, when an operator switched the
radio to 30m where there is no BPF.

D25 had broken, so I changed that and all bands except 30m work just fine.
40m has got problems sometimes but it is sporadic. On RX it sounds like
oscillation, you just hear noise and spurs all over the band. On TX you can
hear an audible sound from the radio.

It also behaves in a way that when you go below 10086 kHz the RX starts
working, it also works above 10200 kHz. I don't hear any relay clicking
when passing these limits.

I noticed this all when I was trying to do a TX CAL and it failed on 30m
for obvious reasons.

Anybody have some insight where to look?

/Mike, SJ2W