From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Pete Smith N4ZR
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 10:19
To: Martin Schmiedel <dm...@dm4im.de>; Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: Headphone Jack hardware?

Hi Martin - My K3 is on its second headphone jack, due to symptoms like yours.
Recently it started doing this again, but I was inside the radio for another
issue and reseated some boards (including KIO3 if I remember
correctly) and it stopped happening.  You might look into that before you
replace hardware.

73, Pete N4ZR