My Elecraft K3 #5024 kit assembled is for sale.
It includes the following configurations/ K3s updates:
KPA3A 100W output
KTCX03-1 TCXO .5ppm
KBPF3A General coverage RX module
KDVR3 Digital Voice Recorder
KSYN3A Synthesizer
KXV3A Interface option
KIO3B Interface option
KBPF3 MDKT 100-400Hz
KF3LA 8 pole roofing filters:
6Khz AM bandwidth
13Khz-FM bandwidth
2.7Khz SSB bandwidth
250Hz CW bandwidth
KRX3 Sub Receiver
KYSN3A Synthesizer
KF3LA 8 pole roofing filter:
2.7Khz SSB bandwidth
PR6-10 6Mtr/10Mtr preamp
Radio was sent to Elecraft for gold pin update and test performance.
It has the latest firmware 5.67 downloaded from utility.
All modes work perfectly. I've been using it mainly for SSB, FT8, and
some CW.
This radio is being sold as is. Pictures are available upon request. No
optional breakups
Asking 1800.00 plus shipping. Sorry no Pay Pal. Will accept money order
certified check, or personal check (must be cleared by my bank prior to
shipping). If interested contact me, Brian K1DIH via E-Mail
bht...@juno.com