*KIO3B & KSYN3A* - Now Shipping (finally!):
We received *100%* of both items late last week from our Calif. PCB
assembly subcontractor and we are testing, packaging and shipping them now.
------
Once we finish the prepaid deposit orders, we'll be contacting our waitlist
orders and going through the same process to confirm shipping info, collect
funds etc. We will post here and via our newsletter much more often as we
work through the pile of orders. (% of deposit orders, and then the same
for waitlist orders. )
I'm one of the wait list for the KIO3B, so hope I am not too far down the list for this shipment. My KIO3A was repaired by Elecraft in summer 2020 and is working FB. Just decided it would be prudent to have a backup.

I may swap out for the B version to try the USB connection for running wsjt-x.

73, Ed - KL7UW