Kirk,

The T5 3-4 winding is not critical in placement, so you are OK electrically.
Physically may be another story - but if the wires reach the holes without
undue distortion all is well.

RFC11 is an RF Choke, so its exact inductance is not so critical that
spreading the turns only over 70% of the core will make a difference.  If
the toroid is labeled "L-", it is used as an inductor and you will have to
spread the turns as indicated (85%)to obtain the correct inductance.

73,
Don W3FPR