Hi all,

Despite my making what-I-think are appropriate changes in the KAT500 utility
(MacOS version), I am not able to switch antennas for 6 meters (50 MHz).
KAT500 always stays on Antenna 3.

My work-around solution has been to put my antenna w/ 50 MHz capability on
Antenna 3.

Any opinions on why my KAT500 is not responding to antenna changes, either from
the front panel or from the KAT500 utility?

I have restored factory defaults; no change.  I have restored from saved
configuration file (which appears ok) and no change;  still on antenna 3.

Configuration: K4D, KPA500, KAT500 with Elecraft interconnect cables.

Thanks in advance,

73
Hoop
K9QJS