On 3/29/2023 12:02 AM, Josep Torres via Elecraft wrote:
Have a couple of Kenwood TL-922’s around and was thinking to connect one to a
K3.

Hi Josep,

I don't know that amp, but I've got K3s that I've used with both Elecraft and non-Elecraft amps -- three different Ten Tec models, an ACOM, and an Expert. In all cases, it was a matter of figuring out what pin on what connector puts the amp in TX mode, and using the Power setting on the K3 to set drive level. For all of those amps, a simple through cable from the K3 Key Out jack to the amp Key In worked. In general, the manuals for both K3 and the amps are our friend.

You've got a great station -- I'm near San Francisco, and we've worked on CW on 160, 80, and 10! Not an easy path.

73, Jim K9YC