I am back on s/n 4766 after health issues and traveling.

I am at the Alignment and Test II phase.  I have the kit frequency counter
plugged into P6 and TP1.

I go to Cal FCTR for the 4 MHz Oscillator calibration and getting 12104.49
kHz and confirmed with another frequency counter and seem to be within
tolerance as shown in the manual.

When I did the PLL reference oscillator range test and at 4 MHz; the
readings are 12104.45 on the high end and 12099.20 at the low end for a
difference of 5.25 whereas the manual indicates the range should be
somewhere between 9.8 and 15 kHz.

Adjusting C22 on the control board gives me a difference of 5.5 kHz.

Where or what am I looking for or better yet have I goofed in populating the
board?  Phase I testing was good.

I have checked each and every component installed and looked for unsoldered
joints, reheated almost all the joints and checked for solder bridges.
During assembly I soldered each component as I installed it.

HELPPP!

Dwight  W4IJY