I bought a K3S and associated equipment only to realize that it was more
than what I needed. Therefore, I am selling the following for $3,850, plus
shipping & insurance: (PayPal is acceptable)

*K3S transceiver* Serial # 11862 – It does not have any mods. It was
factory manufactured. Owner’s manual included.

*P3 Serial* #3900, High-Performance Pan Adapter, factory manufactured.

*Elecraft Microphone model MH4*

*K-Pod* Control Panel, factory manufactured.

*Elecraft Directional Coupler/panadapter TX sensor*

*Cables* – I believe I have all the cables needed.

--
Don Davidson
K5DTD