All items sold except the K2 below.  Thanks for the responses.

Here's the details:

My father (K6AXS ex: KE0PG, WA0UMR now SK) built a K2 and

options in 2002.  He became a SK in 2003.  I had the best

intentions to use it and subsequently bought additional

Elecraft kits and a used KAT100, all of which I have hardly touched.

I am just not using it and don't see getting back to it in the near term.

Note: I will guarantee this rig to work to spec.  If you find anything wrong
with it

I'll either refund your money or make it right by agreement.  If you want