@Micahel, Thanks for your response. I have no experience with any other SDR. I
just jumped headlong into JS8Call as I firgured (maybe mistakenly) that it was
the best extension of all these programs. I have now expanded my research to
the earlier SDR progarms. Some say that FT8 and JS8Call all run on upper side
ban. Others say Data Mode. So maybe, I'll have to go back and look at WSJT-X.
As of yet, I have no rig settings for anything. I was hoping to bypass this
soup and plunbge headlong into JS8Call. I may even try my Signalink soundcard,
but it looks like  Cheers and 73,Karl AF5LQ
    On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 03:38:19 AM EDT, Michael Urspringer