Hank,

At this point the only options unavailable in addition to the KPA100 are the K60XV 60M/Tranverter module and the KDSP2 Audio Filter module. The KAT2 internal 20W ATU is still available as are all the other modules. To key the KXPA100 amp (or any other external amp) you will need to add a keying circuit to the basic K2 as it is not a native option in the K2. There are many circuits found on the web for doing this. If you don't want to roll one on your own, I happen to sell a kit for doing just that here: https://www.w8fgu.com/k2_trdriver.html

As an addition, I also work part time for Elecraft providing tech support for their older line of products like the K2, K1 and KX1. As I am not physically located at Elecraft in Watsonville, CA (I'm just south of Detroit, MI), you can always get a hold of me at dave at elecraft dot com. I support all the new kits being sold and if you pull the trigger, get a hold of me for a couple of tips before you begin you K2 build.

It is a highly satisfactory experience to build something of this magnitude and while we have plenty of stock left for the K2, as you know, it won't last forever. It is well worth the effort.

73,
Dave, W8FGU