Some of it is due to the global parts shortages, parts that have gone up
considerably in price pre-pandemic, and companies and distributors going to JIT
“just in time@ manufacturing where they do not keep on hand stock.

I am sure it is a juggling act for Elecraft and other manufacturer  as to try
and meet projected shipping dates while keeping costs as low as possible to the
consumer.

73
Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.