From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Wayne Burdick
Sent: Wednesday, 28 June, 2023 17:03
To: Robert Strickland <rc...@verizon.net>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4 Rx is awesome...

CW is also the only way to go for pedestrian mobile FD, which I did for a
couple of hours while hiking on Saturday. Even with a 4' whip and 5 watts I was
working almost every station I called. I stopped long enough to log each QSO so
my printing would be legible.

Of course this is not the way to hold and run a frequency.

Wayne

N6KR

Help:  <http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm> http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm

Post:  <mailto:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net> mailto:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net