Kevin,
You were good on 20 meters with some deep QSB but OK copy. Then we got whacked
by the sun pretty hard between nets and the story changed on 40 meters. I could
hear you at first but your signal was below the noise peaks so your CW was
getting chopped up and nearly uncopyable.

Hoping for better next week!

73,
Brian, K0DTJ