I have no idea where you got your information from but the KXUSB cable is still listed as for sale by Elecraft in three different places on their website.

https://elecraft.com/pages/tuners-kat500-kxat-t1 under KAT500_Power Cords & Cables https://elecraft.com/pages/kx-line-transceivers-kx2-kx3 under KX2 Power Cords and Cables https://elecraft.com/pages/kx-line-transceivers-kx2-kx3 under KX3 Power Cords and Cables

Since it is used by the very popular KAT500 I doubt it will be discontinued any time soon.  You might want to fact-check before posting second-hand information.

73
Gary, N&IR
[Elecraft] Is KX3 going obsolete soon?

eA Sat, 15 Jul 2023 06:31:14 -0700

I noticed elecraft has discontinued selling the KXUSB cable! I have one so
I don't need it but my more important question: Is this a sign
Elecraft is planning
to replace the KX3 in the near future? I'm sure they've been working on a
replacement and as they sell off inventory will a replacement come soon?

I love my KX3 but it gets very little use these days......

73/ed